Ideal for high performance freeriding.
This high-tech boot is built for demanding bell-to-bell riders who require a strong, stiff boot for response, support and comfort. Our instantly recognizable ASYM3F Technology uses an Asym 3D tongue and High Power Dual Zone Boa® System to curve in and follow the natural ridge-line of your foot : Pressure-points become a thing of the past and the result is a balanced feeling of support and comfort. The Exo-Spine integrated external backstay links the different parts of the boot together for instant pressure transfer, more support and a locked-in feeling for the life of the boot. The strong ArmorTech materials guarantee durability, and the high-traction B.F.T. Vibram® Approach outsole with Vibram® ICETREK compound gives great grip. Heel and forefoot dampening gel provide cushioning and comfort whilst hiking. The SpaceBlanket insulation and waterproof bladder construction keeps your feet warm and dry, and our new Gold-Level ASYM Thermo Heat Moldable liner keeps things snug. Furthermore, our Ripperlacing Harness lets riders to tighten the upper and lower closures in one move, even while the boot is closed.
- Last - Flow Fit 8deg Forward Lean
- Closure - High Power Dual Zone Boa Configuration
- Outsole - B.F.T Vibram Approach w/ ICETREK
- Liner - Gold Level Thermo Heat Moldable
- Internal Closure - Ripper Lacing Harness w/ Velco Powerstrap
- Insole -3D-molded Triple-Density
- EXCLUSIVE TECH - Articulating Flex Zone, 3D Molded/Lasted Toebox, Asym 3D Molded Tongue, Asym calf-collar & Reverse Cut Liner, Exo-Spine external backstay, OC-KUSH Heel and Forefoot Gel Dampening