Provides consistent performance and support all day long.
Riders looking for a stiff and responsive boot in the mid-range, which is still soft on the inside, with a clean, smooth, technical design on the outside will find everything they need. The Nidecker Helios features our B.F.T. Vibram® Ascent outsole, specially engineered with Vibram® ICETREK rubber for excellent grip in all conditions. Above the tread, a lightweight EVA midsole and N-Gel cushioning in the heel combine to deliver an unmatched level of comfort and performance. This team-favourite feature set is definitly an added bonus in icy conditions! The redesigned Silver-Level Thermo Heat Moldable liner follows the shape of your foot perfectly, and the premolded liner built on a FlowFit Last will remain snug where it matters most. An internal Heel Harness will give you maximum support whether you're ollieing slow signs or arcing out big Eurocarves. The ASYM3F Technology full asymmetrical lacing with curved 3D Molded Tongue and Boa® Fit System design really increases the level of comfort over the top of your foot and the even feel of closure between lateral and medial support.
- Last - Flow Fit 8deg Forward Lean
- Closure - Mid Power Dual Zone Boa Configuration
- Outsole - B.F.T Vibram Approach w/ ICETREK
- Liner - Silver Level Thermo Heat Moldable
- Internal Closure - Heel Harness w/ Velco Powerstrap
- Insole - 3D-molded/Lasted toebox, Asym 3D Molded Tongue, Asym Calf-collar & Reverse cut liner, Forefoot Gel Dampening