Ideal for a big days in all snow conditions on all types of terrain.
With the brand new Falcon boot you can handle the mountains with confidence. The forward lean increases response, while an array of insulating features are key for pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Three innovative, asymmetrical features set it apart. We designed the new asymmetrical lace-path Dual Zone Boa® with rugged looking TX laces and H4 Coiler™ Technology that customizes fit with precision instantly, the asymmetrical 3D-molded tongue keeps pressure off the ridge of your foot, and the sleekly redesigned Gold-Level ASYM Thermo Heat Moldable liner which features a new asymmetrical function this year, and with harness closure adds to the overall level of superior heel-hold and percision fit. Developed with the trusted Vibram® sole found on the Talon with its legendary grip, the Falcon is the perfect balance of sporty looking and durable material for riders who want all-around performance with innovations that improve comfort during both the climb up and the ride down.
- Last - Flow Fit 8deg Forward Lean
- Closure - Dual Zone Boa Sequence Configuraiton w/ New H4+ Coiler Technology
- Outsole - B.F.T Vibram Approach w/ ICETREK
- Liner - Gold Level ASYM Thermo Heat Moldable
- Internal Closure - Heel Harness w/ Velco Powerstrap
- Insole - 3D-molded/Lasted toebox, Asym 3D Molded Tongue, Asym Calf-collar & Reverse cut liner, Forefoot Gel Dampening