The one board to build your quiver around. Carefully calculated in design, this
is the perfect tool if you’re looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything All-Mountain snowboard.
Versatile in shape and construction, the Broadcast boasts a comfortable
sidecut, hard sintered base, and tip to tail carbon stringers for stability.
Design: Directional Camber Baseline™ – Camber between the feet and a slight rocker in the tip and tail give you all of the power and energy of a cambered snowboard, but with a little extra float on those deep days
Ability Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Specialty: Park Groomers Pow
Response: Mellow Medium Aggressive
- Rocker Type: Tapered Directional
- Core: BAP Core - K2 blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that's strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials
- Laminate: Biaxial Glass – Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0°. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally. ICG™ Carbon Glass – Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity. K2 offers ICG™ glass in two variations; ICG™ 10 Biax Glass and ICG™ 20 Triax
- Sidewalls: Hybritech™ - is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
- Base: Sintered 4000 – K2's sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability
|Effective Edge (mm)||1168||1194||1219||1219||1245||1245|
|Tip Width (mm)||290||292||309||296||299||313|
|Waist Width (mm)||146||248||263||250||252||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||285||289||306||293||296||310|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.9||8||8.1||8.1||8.2||8.2|
|Stance Setback (in)||.75||.75||.75||.75||.75||.75|
|Stance Range (in)||21||22||22||22||23||23|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120 - 200+||120 - 200+||130 - 230+||130 - 230+||130 - 230+||130 - 230+|